Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm back

Sorry to have been away for so long. It's been a long and exhausting three weeks. I was teaching long hours in England at Warwick University and spending all my spare time trying to finish up several grant proposals for our new show next year. Now it's all over though. oof. I'm so happy to be home and to have free time and space in front of me. I'm exhausted. Time to settle down I think. Now it looks like the only thing in my calendar for the next few months is endless doctor's appointments.
As I write this the little guy is kicking away. He has become quite the acrobat over the past few weeks. It's probably getting tight in there for him.
When I went to see my midwife before I left for England she took one look at my ultrasound and said, "Whoa, you've got a big one there!" I guess I should have figured that out by the gigantic size of my ever growing belly.
So now it's time to start some serious nesting! I've spent hours surfing on the web trying to find the perfect crib, the nicest clothes... There's a great French site that has all sorts of ecologically/baby friendly things. I think we're going to get one of their cribs... Here it is...
Tell me what you think:
http://www.natiloo.com/berceau-banquette-duovolo-p-6100836.html?cPath=10_135&osCsid=a337c58eb9bb50f7f9829f1a5d7d1b34

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I think that crib is just stunning! It's simple and beautiful and looks to be well made! I also like the way it goes into a junior bed.
Miss you!
Auntie